goingon
Indiana Governor Holcomb Quarantining After COVID Exposure
Thursday, November 19, 2020

(INDIANAPOLIS) – Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb is going to be working from home for the next couple of weeks.

During his weekly media briefing Wednesday afternoon, Holcomb announced that he and his wife are quarantined after being exposed to individuals who have COVID-19. The Governor explains how they became exposed. LINKC.

Holcomb says because of their duties and responsibilities, some of these individuals are closer that six feet to the Governor and his wife.

Holcomb says he and his wife are staying home and will be getting COVID tests next week. LINKD.

Holcomb says the Executive Order he issued last week is still in place with no changes. He will talk frequently to State Health Commissioner Dr. Kristina Box to see if any changes need to be made to the Executive Order.

MORE HEADLINES